Friday, January 12, 2018

PCR - PCR Interviewed About Russiagate on KVMR

Putin's $billions, or $5,000? 


I won't post extracts from PCR's Another Step Towards Agamemnon as it is too depressing, but I will put out this good interview instead. You probably all know what PCR has to say, but near the end he addresses the myth of  Putin's $50 billion. PCR say's it's just fake news and the last he had heard Putin was worth only about $5,000. Well, that's not true, but I was alarmed at what I was reading on the internet about Putin being worth anywhere between $75 to $200 Billion, but his is just more anti-Russian propaganda as I thought.

KVMR Podcast

PCR - PCR Interviewed About Russiagate on KVMR

In case you haven't seen this documentary, this is awesome.

The Rise of Putin and The Fall of The Russian Oligarchs (1/2)



Part 2 



No comments: